Nativity Food Pantry
Provide nutritional food to persons in need at no charge
Member of the Evansville Emergency Food Pantry Consortium, Inc. (EEFPC)
LOCATION 1167 S. Green River Road (annex on the north side of the church building)
Wednesday 9:30 - 11:30am
5:15 - 7:15pm
Thursday 9:30 - 11:30am
- You and your household need food.
- You have not received food from any Consortium food pantry in the past 28-30 days. (See list below.)
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Social Security card or valid identification for EACH person in each household receiving food
Call the EEFPC Call Center at 812-401-0606 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 3:30pm) to be entered into our system prior to your arrival.
DONATING TO SUPPORT OUR FOOD PANTRY
Make checks payable to "Holy Rosary Catholic Church" and note "Food Pantry" in the memo.
Deliver check to the parish office, drop into a collection basket or mail to Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 1301 S Green River Rd, Evansville, IN 47715.
Contact Sylvia at 812-306-8053 to ask what's most needed at this time.
- Patchwork Central, 100 Washington Ave - 812-424-2732
- St. Matthew's United Church of Christ, 3007 First Ave - 812-422-8023
- St. Vincent de Paul, 809 N Lafayette Ave - 812-425-3485
- West Side Food Pantry, Simpson United Methodist Church, 2201 W Illinois St - 812-423-7636
- Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 1800 S Governor - 812-423-1963
View the HOURS for those noted above.