Monday Evening Study Group
(This group is not meeting currently.)
Thursday Morning Study Group
(This group will take a break for the summer.)
Faith with Friends
FAITH WITH FRIENDS
- How and when you gather is completely up to the group. (During Lent groups met in person or virtually).
- The makeup of your group is up to you, as well (single women, moms, dads, men, couples, young adults, empty nesters, older adults, youth, coworkers … the list is unlimited).
- The Faith Formation & Education Commission has a list (below) of suggested reading & study materials for the fall edition. Read anything from the list or decide on something altogether different. (That is up to you, too.)
- Aren’t sure which friends to ask or maybe want to make new friends? Join us for an informal gathering on Tuesday, September 7th and see what groups are available to join.
- Meet in each other’s homes, a restaurant, a park, and maybe even somewhere on the HR Campus.
TOOLS FOR YOUR GROUP
- View our suggested Study Ideas/ Reading List
- Download the Faith With Friends flyer
- GROUP REGISTRATION - Let us know about your group.
Take-Home Bibles Studies
More info on the way!