Explore this new opportunity to make Christ more central in your marriage.
SIGN UP NOW for
#1 will be
Saturday, November 18, 2023
5:30-9:30pm in the Parish Hall
Dates for February, May & August, 2024, will be set at the first session.
These sessions include dinner with childcare provided.
WHAT IS GRACE MARRIAGE?
Grace Marriage is a ministry designed to enrich, protect, and grow your marriage. Using Biblical, grace-based materials you will have time to talk with your spouse and explore ways to enrich your relationship.
Our marriage ministry is an intentional commitment to grow in your relationship with each other and the Lord.
Four times a year husbands and wives meet with other couples in various stages of life to explore different aspects of marriage. The sessions are called marriage coaching.
- Marriage coaching is an intentional and proactive approach to re-focus on positives in your relationship.
- Marriage coaching is not a lecture.
- It is not marriage counseling or group therapy.
- It is not a seminar or conference.
- It is not a place where you will be forced to share your deepest secrets.
- Quite simply, it is a Biblically-based marriage maintenance model that can revolutionize your relationship.
Couples in their 20s to couples in their 80s are involved in Grace Marriage groups locally and beyond, having been greatly blessed by participating!
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Any married couple may attend. A couple does not have to be a member of our church to participate.
WHO WILL WE BE WITH?
- You will be in a group with your spouse as well as other couples who want their marriage to grow.
- Couples, plus a trained facilitator couple, will walk through the day’s material together.
- Spouses will have personal time together throughout the day to privately discuss the topics addressed.
- Groups will have mixed ages.
- Newly marrieds as well as couples who have been married for decades will be involved.
- Remember, Grace Marriage is about spending time with your spouse, not about being with close friends.
- Although you will get to know others in your group better, the purpose is to spend time with your husband/wife and focus on your marriage.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
What does a normal date night cost if you go out to eat and see a movie, or if you go to a ballgame or concert? $75? $100? More?
Typically the cost for four days, including all materials, meals, childcare etc is just $200.00 per couple for the year. Thanks to the Transformative Power Grant from the Center for Congregations the cost this year for any Holy Rosary Couple will be $100.00. That's about 28 cents a day to invest in your marriage.
We encourage you to consider your participation fee as an investment in your marriage. What a great Christmas, birthday, or anniversary gift.
Additional financial assistance is available.
HOW DO WE SIGN UP?
- ONLINE at bit.ly/HRGraceMarriage or click the button above
- IN-PERSON at the Parish Office (Door #12 - M-F, 8am-4:30pm)
- CALL Carol Ann at 812-477-8923 x 225
HOW DO WE PAY?
You may pay at the Parish Office (Door #12 - M-F, 8am-4:30pm)
WE HAVE QUESTIONS
Please contact Carol Ann at 812-477-8923 x 225 or email or more information or with any questions.