The Rose Gala
JOIN US FOR OUR
30th Annual VIRTUAL Gala and Benefit Auction
7:00pm Saturday, January 29, 2022
Please join us for a fun evening celebrating our wonderful school and parish.
The event will include a Live Auction, Fund-an-Item, highlight of our sponsors and
drawing for the winning half-pot ticket, all while providing for our parish’s continued financial well-being.
The Gala is one of the parish’s primary fundraisers and
has become one of the better attended, premier events in Evansville,
having been featured in Evansville Living Magazine and the Evansville Courier.
You can make a difference for the many children and families of our parish with your support of the annual gala. You can be a part of the continued growth and mission of our church in a number of ways.
- ATTEND VIRTUALLY/WATCH ONLINE: Get a group of friends together and watch the gala LIVE at 7:00pm on Jan. 29th: CLICK HERE for the event link.
- PURCHASE EVENT/DINNER TICKETS – See below.
- SPONSOR: Provide event sponsorship from your business. Contact Christine Gilles for details by FRI., JAN. 21.
- DONATE an auction item or service by FRI., JAN. 21.
- Do you have access to sporting event tickets, concert seats, or someone famous (signed memorabilia), e.g. the Cubs, Cardinals, Notre Dame, IU, TN, UK, Kentucky Derby, CMA awards show etc.?
- Do you own or have a family member that owns a condo, lake-house or time share that they would donate for a week or weekend?
- Do you own a business from which you could donate a product, service or gift certificate?
- Are you crafty? Could you make something and donate it?
- Do you have unused gift cards you could donate or could you purchase a gift card from our SCRIP program?
- Will you purchase an item or go in together with friends to purchase an item from our Auction Wish List (Green Egg, Gas Grill, Outdoor Pizza Oven, Peloton Bike, Ring Doorbell, Apple Watch, Chrome Book, etc.)?
- BID on an Auction Item - See below.
- DONATE toward Fund an Item or as a general donation - See below.
- PURCHASE HALF POT TICKETS – See below. 1/19/22 TOTAL: $29,550 & growing!
Even if you don’t purchase a dinner ticket, you can still bid on the many fabulous auction items.
Auction items are being added daily.
Please share our webpage with family and friends (hrparish.org/gala),
as anyone can watch the LIVE event and/or bid on the many wonderful silent and LIVE auction items.
Join us, from the comfort of your home or gathered with others, for a night of virtual fellowship,
important fundraising and fun to support our parish and school,
keeping Holy Rosary a vibrant and positive part of the community for years to come.
Together we can make the most of our situation and make this year’s Virtual Gala the best one yet!
COST: $40/person = Carry-out Dinner/Dessert & Event Program
ORDER EVENT/DINNER: CLICK HERE
DINNER: Includes pork medallions, garlic whipped mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli, salad, roll from the Evasnville Country Club & Just Rennie's cookie
PICK UP: between 5:00-6:00PM on Sat., Jan. 29 at Holy Rosary Parish Hall, Door 10
PURCHASE TICKETS - link coming soon or contact the parish office at 812-477-8923
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
CLICK HERE to get started & register at Qtego, the site for mobile/online bidding
HALF POT RAFFLE
Half the pot goes to Holy Rosary Parish/School and half the pot goes to the winner!
TICKETS: 1 Ticket for $25 or 6 for $100
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM
- From the Holy Rosary Parish Office (Door #12), Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- Tickets will also be on sale after all weekend masses.
WINNING: Drawing will be held on January 29, 2022, during the event. You need not be present to win.
Entrants must be at least 18 years old and must meet eligibility requirements as described in the contest rules and the law of the state of Indiana. Winners are responsible for all taxes.
NEED MORE GALA INFO?
Stop by the Parish Office (Door #12), contact Christine or call 812-477-8923.
WE'RE GRATEFUL FOR OUR SPONSORS!
Garland Title Sponsor
- McDonald Family
Red Rose Sponsors
- Townsquare Media
- Tucker Publishing Group
Ivory Rose Sponsors
- Hermann Family Foundation
Pink Rose Sponsors
- Ascension St. Vincent
- Donaldson Capital Management--Kyle Markle
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Foster, O'Daniel, Hambidge & Lynch LLP
- John & Chris Gaither
- German American Bank
- Old National Bank
- Roger's Academy of Hair Design
- Danny & Debra Spindler
- Browning Funeral Home
- Steve & Theresa Evans
- Fitness & Exercise Solutions
- Grass Kickers
- Lush Movement Company
- Mel Kay Electric
- Mercy Urgent Care
- People's Furniture
- Pollux Systems
- Rokicki Insurance Agency--Mary Rokicki, State Farm Agent
- The Spalding Group--FC Tucker Emge Realtor
- Ziemer Funeral Home
- Ted & Lisa Ziemer--Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- Gem Chemical Company
- Meuth Flooring
- Shoe Carnival
- THRIVE Dance, Cheer & Tumble
- Vicki Townsend--FC Tucker Emge Realtor
- A Woman's Touch Dentistry--Dr. Maritza Jenkins
SPECIAL STATEMENT - 1/11/22:
As deadlines for our upcoming Rose Gala are fast approaching, the decision has been made to move this year's event from an in-person to a virtual event.
We have decided to go virtual with an abundance of caution for our guests, sponsors and volunteers. Given that the current COVID Positivity Map color is red, it would be highly unlikely that we will move to an appropriate safety level to make our live event possible by the end of the month. The CDC states, "Gathering virtually or with the people you live with is the safest choice for large events."
We appreciate everyone's support of this heartfelt decision and hope you will participate in our virtual event in some way. Holy Rosary Parish and School continually pull together when we need you the most, and for this we are truly grateful.
Based on information provided via the Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard & Map.
EXTRA INFORMATION: Visit therosegala.org