WHERE TO START
The lifelong commitment to live together as husband and wife requires serious preparation. Couples are asked to take an active part in an assessment process and formal preparation for marriage.
In keeping with these requirements, couples who wish to be married at Holy Rosary should contact the pastor or associate pastor at least six months prior to the wedding for scheduling and preparation.
Who May Marry at Holy Rosary
- Holy Rosary parishioners and their children (who are in college or are still living at home)
- Catholic non-parishioners who desire to be married at Holy Rosary
Contact our pastor or associate pastor via the parish office at 812-477-8923 or click on their names below to send an email:
Fr. Bernie Etienne, Pastor x 226
Fr. Martin Estrada, Associate Pastor x 235
Visiting Priest/Deacon – A Catholic priest or deacon, who is a relative or friend, is always welcome to officiate and should contact the pastor as soon as possible.
- Review ALL Materials – Our parish office can provide you with our Wedding Policies and Information Packet or download the PDF here.
It is vitally important for you to review ALL the materials.
- Pay the Appropriate Fee to Reserve Your Date - Use our Wedding Reservation Form (fillable PDF, then download & print) to send with your payment.
Make checks payable to Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
Payments may be made at the parish office.
Wedding Music Selection - View list of approved music selections, listen to samples & submit final selections
- Music for a Catholic Wedding Mass - Download Fillable PDF to print, complete and submit via email, mail or in-person or Complete Online
- Music for a Catholic Wedding Rite Outside of Mass - Download Fillable PDF to print, complete and submit via email, mail or in-person or Complete Online
Wedding Checklist - Download PDF